Sunday, October 18, 2015

I've spent a couple of days thinking about how to write this blog, primarily because I had never written a blog (contrary to, I guess, most of the teenagers), due to the fact that I was too busy playing violin, reading books and being an outsider. Not to mention the fact that my computer skills stopped being improved in the Middle Ages. 


But now, when I finally discovered how to put a title, a web address and that it is possible to edit your profile (sic!), I can start worrying about whether there is anything interesting I could share with you without joining the group of people who are so convinced that everybody should know the whole list of of the ingredients of every meal they had during a day, that you start to believe them. I don't know that yet, so I'll just put here whatever comes to my mind and can be shared without being followed by a criminal trail.



And for now, because I don't want to leave you without any meaningful observation, I will share with you the words of Sigmund Freud: ‘Time spent with cats is never wasted’.

No comments:

Post a Comment