Monday, February 29, 2016

Hello again! 

I know that I've already reached the limit of the posts for a day, but because it's the day of the world's premiere of the series, I'd like to share it with you right now. If you're already fed up with 'Grey's Anatomy', 'House M.D.', or you just don't want to waste time looking for another TV series that could occupy you by the next season of the 'House of Cards' (which I - shame on me, future philologist, can't wait to see), check out something totally different. 

The day that Ellen Page decided to come out was a very important day for the whole LGBTQ community in the world. As she admitted in one of the interviews she gave after her famous speech, she made herself the best gift she could ever make. But she also made a gift to many other people and, no wonder, she became one of the unofficial ambassadors of the LGBTQ people all over the world. And it's really great to know that she perform this function very, very well.

2 comments:

  1. Like everybody else (I guess), I fell in love with Ellen Page at first sight, ie when I saw her Juno. She is a jewel - both as an actress and as a person. Her coming out must have been groundbreaking for many people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right! Also she has some other special gifts ;)

    http://9gag.com/gag/azVpdXB/when-ellen-page-feels-bored

    ReplyDelete