Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Hi everybody!

I hope you enjoyed Christmas as much as I did. Mostly because this year my family and I didn't have enough time to argue, although we managed to carry on other traditions. Moreover, this year the Christmas tree didn't have a suicide attempt on Christmas Eve. And I ate so much that I can't even describe it. Shame on me.

Now I'm preparing for the New Year's Eve, which means that I do everything to get some rest so that I not fall asleep before midnight (as I did last year). And I was wondering if you've already made some New Year's resolutions. I used to make lots of them and then I had no chance to keep them because I always lost the list on the New Year's Eve party. What about you? If you're curious about other people's resolutions, watch this monologue by Ellen Degeneres (who I truely adore). 

Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment