Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Hello!

I suppose that all of you know who's Barbra Streisand. You may not be such huge fans of her like me (I've seen Yentl thousand times and I'm not ashamed of it!) and you may not know that she's also a publicist (neither did I), but I hope you also cry while listening to The Way We Were (even if you don't want to admit it).

Here's a great article by Barbra published yesterday in Huffington Post. Hope you like it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/clueless-reckless-graceless-mindless-and-heartless-our-president-elect_us_587fc437e4b0cf0ae881b518

P.S. Does anybody of you know who's responsible for the weather? I'd like to make a complaint about the arrival of winter. Each year I promise myself that I'll change the world by dismissing winter from then annual schedule but then I always forget about it. Maybe this is the year, who knows? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm afraid we are going to MISS 2016 soon, as not such a bad year after all. Things are looking really grim :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. Everything that used to be a poor joke has become reality.

    ReplyDelete